Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introduction

Hello,

This is a blog for English 436 with Professor Wexler at California State University, Northridge. I am having a difficult time grasping the concepts we are learning. Normally, I would just drop this class but I was told by enough people to challenge myself; so here I am. Even if I look like an idiot...

Here is a brief description of myself:

I am a female. Valley Girl - born and raised. My favorite thing to do would be to watch films....Facebook, Twitter, Blogging are not something I am fond/familiar with even though its the grandest gesture of my generation. Sometimes I take things too personally and often times I just don't give a sh--.

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this class and sound more educated when I speak and write.

Cheers,
One Very Confused Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment